As a keynote speaker, panelist, and panel moderator, JeanAnn aims to spark visionary, inclusive discussions that inspire positive change. She has engaged global audiences on topics ranging from corporate and social leadership, to career development, to diversity and inclusion in technology, and is especially passionate about empowering women and underrepresented minorities to advance their careers and increase their life satisfaction.
JeanAnn’s extensive professional experience allows her to incorporate illustrative stories, relatable humor, and practical advice into every presentation. She is an energetic, enthusiastic speaker who truly enjoys building a personal connection with her audience.
Past speaking topics include:
- Finding your Path
- Creating Mid-Career Momentum
- Leadership is a Dialogue, not a Monologue
- Building your Personal Board of Directors
- Establishing your Personal Brand
- Activate Your Strategic Network
- Be a Great Mentor
- Executive Presence
- Be the Boss: Leaving Corporate to Pursue Your Dream